Saturday 4 July 2015

What's on my iPhone 5c

Hey guys! Today I decided to do a what's on my iPhone post, as you can see from the title. 


Okay so when you unlock my phone you see my lock screen, which is actually a photo I took of the stream near my house when I was sitting on the bridge that goes over it listening to music with my friend Megan.
It has the iPhone filter 'process' as I like the way it makes the water look really blue and pretty.


When you unlock my phone I only have one screen, like I don't swipe across to reveal more apps, they're all in folders on the first screen. My background is plain black as I didn't really know what to have haha (and yes I know I have a voicemail).


So in the first folder is just all the extras like weather and clock and things. It's called 'extras' with a little dolphin emoji (I got this idea from @indiajasmineblog on instagram: she also has a blog, you should check it out, it's really good). 


Next is my 'Photos' folder. This just has all my photo apps like camera, squaregram and faceQ.


The third folder is called 'Games' and I don't have that many, just some I play occasionally like jelly jump and piano tiles.


The last folder is called 'Social' and has apps like instagram, snapchat, youtube, and spotify. 


The last thing is the case, I wanted to show you guys as I love it and it was only £2.55 (I think) from Amazon.co.uk. It's really good quality and super pretty!


(I'm really sorry it's not great quality, it's bad lighting in my room)

And that's what is on my phone! I know it's quite a short post, sorry, Tuesday's will hopefully be longer/more detailed. Thanks for reading! 

Mia xx




No comments:

Post a Comment