Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Must-Haves!

As it's summertime now, i thought i'd share with you my top 5 summer must-haves. And i know i was supposed to post this yesterday but i was really busy, sorry guys xx

So firstly, i want to share my two favourite summer scents! The first one is Solana Beach by Hollister. I am absolutely in love with the smell of this and i think the bottle is really nice, i like the colour especially.


The second one is Blissful Mistful from zoella's beauty range. I just think it's a really nice, subtle scent especially if you don't like overpowering perfume. It smells really pretty and the bottle is so cute!


The next thing is Urban Fudge sea salt spray. I absolutely love this product because it's really effective in giving your hair that beach waves look, and it holds your hair in place aswell! The bottle also has a cap for the spray-y bit, so it doesnt leak.


Another hair related thing now; bobby pins. I love wearing my hair down, but i don't like it when it's hot and in my face. I usually just pin it out of the way. I think these are from morrisons (the supermarket) from the beauty section, which is why it surprised me to find that they are really good quality and have a good hold. Recommend these!


The last thing is quite possibly my favourite, the 'sugar pink' lipstick by Collection. I really like this as it's a nice spring/summery pink shade, but it's really pigmented so i don't have to re-apply it as much as some of my other lipsticks. I love this product!


And that's my summer must-haves! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any ideas for tuesday's post, please comment below or on my instagram @miajadeblog_

Mia xx



2 comments: