Friday 10 July 2015

Current Wishlist (clothing)

Hi guys! Sorry i missed tuesday's post, i was having 'writers block'. But i'm back now, and i thought i'd share my current wishlist with you guys.

Okay so i'm obsessed with a tv series called Once Upon a Time, and the other day i was looking for merchandise and i found this really nice tshirt and sweatshirt, with the Once Upon a Time title writing on it, and i can't decide which to get, but they're both really nice!




I am absolutely obsessed with the way that, in this show, Rumplestiltskin always says 'dearie' and i found a tshirt that i was thinking of getting in an extra large or something and wearing it to bed (usually i would be a small), that says 'storybrooke dearies' and has '03' in the middle.


Another Once Upon a Time top now. I am in love with Hook (aka Killian Jones aka Colin O'donoghue). I think he's gorgeous. Anyway, i found this tank top and i liked the quote at the bottom because i thought it was clever haha


Next is some stuff from Hollister. So the first thing i saw were these festival fit high rise shorts, in a pale blue denim.


I also saw this reallyyy nice wrap skater dress, with a blue and black leafy, flowery kind of pattern, which i am absolutely in love with!


Another thing i liked was this plain black v neck tshirt, with the hollister logo and 'Hollister' written on the front. I just thought this was a really nice, simple every day top!


A little more affordable now, some stuff i would like from New Look. At the moment, as mentioned in my June favourites post, i love the whole bardot/off the shoulder craze at the minute. I saw this top in New Look about 2 weeks ago but i haven't been able to find my size. It's white lace, and i love white tops and i love lace!


The last thing is another dress. This one is navy blue with white strips, it reminds me of a sailor kind of thing. its a strapless skater dress and i really love it!


And that's my current wishlist! Thanks for reading and i hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Mia xx


2 comments:

  1. I love the navy blue dress! and literally all the clothes on there are goals!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right its so nice! thank you for reading!
      Mia xx

      Delete