Saturday 1 August 2015

Basingstoke Haul!

Hiya! Sorry i've been really inactive, i've had such a busy week! I went to basingstoke twice since my last post, and i thought i'd show you my things that i got! I went with my granny the first time, as we have a little tradition where we go shopping before we go on holiday, and with my friend Katie the second time. 

My absolute favourite things out of the two shopping trips are these amazing white chunky sandals i bought from the new look sale (£12). I love them!
I wear them all the time now haha.


Another thing from new look is a really nice minty green bikini. I didnt get the matching bottoms, but i got some ones that i prefer, in the same colour. The top part has these cute tassels on it, which do go curly at the ends once you've worn it in the water, but i don't mind that so yeah. I'm usually very self concious but i like this bikini and i feel more confident in it. (picture further down)


The last thing i bought in new look is this amazing long dress with green, blue, and white flowers on it. It goes down to my ankles and it has slits either side up to just under the knee, which make it much easier to walk in and nice and flowy. (the picture is from the internet because i couldn't get a decent one of mine. It looks better on than in the picture by the way).


I went into H&M and got some stuff too. I got some black denim shorts that have a distressed look (which you cant really see in the photo but oh well) and are high waisted. 


I also bought this really nice mint green lacey crop top to match, It's soooo pretty - it has like a flowy overlayer and it's off-the-shoulder.


  I got a dress that i loveeee and i don't have an individual picture of it as it's in the wash at the moment but i do have a picture of all the H&M stuff together (with a necklace I got from claires and the bikini mentioned earlier). 




The next thing is the nicest body spray i've ever smelt. It's Mist You Madly by soap and glory (£4 i think). I wear it a lot now, and it's always in my bag too!


I also went into primark. There were lots of things i liked but i saved my money and just bought some false nails, with like a tropical print. I wore them for about four days before i had to take them off to go swimming. i did put them back on but i decided to take them off again because i was running out of glue. Overall these were actually quite good quality and only a few fell off which i just glued back on again.


I was originally going to do this as a 2 part post, but decided that it would be beter to do one long post. I'll be posting again tomorrow, and i know if you follow my instagram (@miajadeblog_ ) you've already heard this, but i'm really sorry for missing like a whole week, i've been so busy. Thank you for reading this post, hope you enjoyed it! 

Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment