Saturday 8 August 2015

July Favourites

Hey guys! So today i realised its already the 8th of August and i haven't done a july favourites post yet! So, today i will be sharing with you my favourite things from last month!



The first thing I mentioned in my basingstoke haul post, Mist You Madly from the soap and glory range. It smells so good, you actually have no idea. Love this product and it's a really nice, light scent for the summer months. i would definitely recommend this!


Next is a rimmel lipstick in the shade Rose Sorbet. Its a shimmery, coral-y colour that looks really pretty in the spring and summer months.


The next product is also by rimmel, it's their '100% waterproof' mascara. Let me just say, i am never going back to non-waterproof again. This is a really good mascara, not clumpy or thick, but gives length and volume. I was wearing mascara when i watched If I Stay...that was a real test. literally did not stop crying and mascara was completely intact afterwards. Recommend!


The next thing isn't beauty related. It's my all time favourite book series, The Mortal Instruments, which i started re-reading in the middle of july. They're so intense! (i ship clace. Clace all the way)


Lastly are my Beats headphones. They're a great accessory and are really good quality. I actually got these for christmas but i've been wearing them a lot more than i used to recently. I have the solo2 ones in white, so they go with everything!



Okay, so that's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed it! If you didn't know this, I have an instagram account, @miajadeblog_ , so go follow me! Another post in an hour or two as i am going on holiday tomorrow and won't have any wifi so won't be able to post until i get back on saturday (15th).
Hope you guys are having a good summer so far! 

Mia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment